Man to appear in court charged with manslaughter following death of 39-year-old in Thetford
- Credit: Archant
A man is to appear in court in connection with the death of a man in Thetford.
Detectives from the Norfolk and Suffolk Major Investigation Team (MIT) have charged 37-year-old Viktoras Goris with manslaughter.
It follows the death of 39-year-old Gurjit Singh following an incident in Durham Way on Monday, December 12 last year.
Goris, of Guildford Way, Thetford, will appear at Norwich Magistrates Court tomorrow morning (Friday, June 9).
As previously reported police officers were called to a garage block in Durham Way at around 6pm after paramedics had been called to attend to a man found motionless on the ground.
You may also want to watch:
He was treated but pronounced dead at the scene.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 8 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died