Man taken to Norwich hospital after arm became trapped in tractor
A 19-year-old man was taken to hospital after his arm became trapped in a tractor.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance was called to the incident at Wretham shortly after 6pm on Saturday and arrived in a field next to the incident 18 minutes later.
Fire crews from East Harling and Thetford were also called to the incident in Thetford Road to release the man and were on scene for nine minutes.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by road ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 6 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout