Man taken to hospital following gas leak in Bradwell
PUBLISHED: 16:57 15 October 2018 | UPDATED: 16:57 15 October 2018
A man has been taken to hospital after a gas leak at his property in Bradwell.
Norfolk Police said they were called to a house on Curlew Way at 11.16am this morning after a suspected carbon monoxide leak from a boiler.
Fire and rescue services from Gorleston and Great Yarmouth attended the incident and shut off gas and electricity supplies to make the scene safe.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Police said the man has been taken to James Paget University Hospital as a precaution.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.