Man taken to hospital with head injuries after two-vehicle crash on the A11 at Wymondham
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man has been taken to hospital with a head injury after a two-vehicle crash on the A11 at Wymondham.
Emergency services attended the crash on the A11 near the Wymondham slip road at around 1.45pm.
An ambulance was sent to the scene and took a male driver to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital with a head injury.
A spokesperson for the East of England Ambulance Service said that the injury did not appear to be life-threatening.
One fire crew from Wymondham assisted the police and made the scene safe.
You may also want to watch:
The slip road was closed for a short time while the vehicles were recovered, but has since re-opened.
- 1 Man in 20s drowned in Bawsey Country Park lake
- 2 Amazing photos show storms over Norfolk – and there are more to come
- 3 Elderly man took his clothes off at Norwich park
- 4 Man, 20, who drowned at Bawsey Pits is named
- 5 Cat food brands recalled over link to fatal disease
- 6 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 7 See inside the 'tiny mobile homes' built from scratch for £95,000
- 8 School shut after ceiling tile falls on to class of children
- 9 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 10 Tributes to popular Tesco worker with 'sparkling personality'