Man taken to hospital after two-car crash in Cromer
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s was taken by ambulance to Cromer Hospital this afternoon after a two-car collision in the resort.
Fire crews from Cromer, Sheringham and North Walsham and an ambulance attended the incident, on Roughton Road, close to the Benjamin Court complex, at about 3.50pm.
Ambulance crew checked over two people at the scene. One man, who was complaining of pain in an arm and had a cut wound, was taken to the hospital. The other person was discharged at the scene.
The road was open to traffic by 5.30pm but a Hyundai Getz car, which appeared to have crashed into a wall, was waiting to be recovered.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 3 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 4 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 5 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 'Life begins at 70' says former TV star as she releases her new novel
- 8 Farke on his contract situation at City
- 9 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 10 'We loved our East Anglian holiday so much - we bought the company'