Man taken to hospital after motorbike crashes into cement mixer near Dinosaur Park, in Lenwade
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man has been taken to hospital after a motorbike crashed into a cement mixer, near The Dinosaur Park, in Lenwade.
The crash happened at around 8.25am, on the B1147.
An ambulance and a rapid response vehicle treated a man in his 20s, who was suffering from a hip injury.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care, however his injuries are not believed to be life threatening.
The B1147 remains closed between the Lenwade junction and the Weston Longville junction.
Police are on the scene controlling traffic.
The crash has caused delays and queuing in the area.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights