Man taken to hospital after losing finger in chainsaw accident in Loddon
- Credit: PA
A man has been taken to hospital after losing a finger in a chainsaw accident.
An ambulance was called to High Bungay Road in Loddon, just after 2pm today after a man in his 40s suffered an injury to his hand.
The East Anglian Air Ambulance from Norwich Airport was also called.
Medics treated the patient who had chopped off a finger with a chainsaw.
He was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital by land ambulance for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 6 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 7 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 8 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 9 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy