Man taken to hospital after gas leak in Gorleston

An elderly man was taken to hospital after inhaling carbon monoxide fumes, following a gas leak at a house in Gorleston.

The man, who was in his eighties, was awake when he was taken to the James Paget Hospital this morning (Monday), to be checked over.

Paramedics and fire fighters were called to the property in Crow Hall Green at around 9.15am.

Fire crews wore breathing apparatus and gas monitors to make the area safe, and the incident was later handed over to the gas board.


You may also want to watch:


Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter
Comments powered by Disqus