Man taken to hospital after falling down flight of stairs in Lowestoft
- Credit: Archant Norfolk
A man has been taken to hospital after falling down a flight of stairs in Lowestoft.
The ambulance serviced was called at 2.10pm this afternoon (February 14) to reports of a man, believed to be in his 60s, who had suffered hip injuries after falling down a flight of stairs in Viburnum Green, Lowestoft.
A rapid response vehicle and an ambulance crew from the East of England Ambulance Service attended the incident as well as an air ambulance from the East Anglian Air Ambulance.
Upon arrival ambulance crews treated the man for hip pains.
An ambulance spokesman said: 'The patient was conscious and breathing. After receiving treatment for injuries at the scene he was taken by land ambulance to James Paget University Hospital for treatment, in a fairly stable condition'
You may also want to watch:
His condition is not thought to be life-threatening.
Do you have a Lowestoft story? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01502 525832. RELATED STORY: Man airlifted to hospital after suffering cardiac arrest in Lowestoft
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 7 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 8 Norwich mum and daughter duo shed 12st
- 9 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 10 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools