Man taken to hospital after crash on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A man was taken to hospital following a crash on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford.
Ambulance crews, firefighters from five stations and a number of police cars were sent to the scene of the single vehicle crash shortly after 6.30pm on Saturday evening.
A police spokesman said a man was treated for minor injuries at the scene and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, for further care.
The crash is thought to have happened near the Barnham crossroads where the A134 meets The Street.
Initial reports suggested the man may have been trapped so five fire engines were called.
You may also want to watch:
Suffolk Fire and Rescue sent pumps from Bury St Edmunds, Brandon and Norfolk Fire and Rescue sent two vehicles from Thetford.
But they were stood down shortly after arriving at the incident.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
The man's injuries are not believed to be serious or life-threatening.