Man taken to hospital after crash on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A man was taken to hospital following a crash on the A134 at Barnham, near Thetford.
Ambulance crews, firefighters from five stations and a number of police cars were sent to the scene of the single vehicle crash shortly after 6.30pm on Saturday evening.
A police spokesman said a man was treated for minor injuries at the scene and was taken to West Suffolk Hospital, in Bury St Edmunds, for further care.
The crash is thought to have happened near the Barnham crossroads where the A134 meets The Street.
Initial reports suggested the man may have been trapped so five fire engines were called.
Suffolk Fire and Rescue sent pumps from Bury St Edmunds, Brandon and Norfolk Fire and Rescue sent two vehicles from Thetford.
But they were stood down shortly after arriving at the incident.
- 1 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 2 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 7 Man threatened to petrol bomb ex-partner's home
- 8 Norfolk village named among poshest places to live in the UK
- 9 Man who survived motorcycle crash died from Covid, inquest told
- 10 Hot tub wrecked after car smashes through garden wall from Wilkos car park
The man's injuries are not believed to be serious or life-threatening.