Man taken to hospital after crash at Felthorpe
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A man in his 60s has been taken to hospital following a crash at Felthorpe.
Emergency services, includfing a fire crew from Sprowston, were called to the incident on Holt Road at just after 5pm today.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service Trust (EEAST) confirmed they were called to the incident at 5.02pm.
He said: 'An ambulance crew and an ambulance officer were sent to treat a male in his 60s.
'There are not details of his injuries on our system but he was conscious and breathing. He was taken to Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further care.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Ex-head charged with sex attacks on boys at Norfolk school
- 3 Travellers camped at garden centre car park
- 4 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 5 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 6 Norwich City drop huge hint of global star gig at Carrow Road
- 7 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 8 Elton John to kick off UK leg of farewell tour at Carrow Road
- 9 James Bond themed windmill owned by 007 star for rent
- 10 Hotel's new pizza restaurant enjoys 'fantastic' first month