Man taken to hospital after combine harvester tips in North Wootton
A man who was injured after his combine harvester tipped over was taken to hospital by air ambulance today.
The man in his 60s had suspected internal injuries after the incident on farmland in North Wootton near King's Lynn.
Air ambulance crews set off from Norwich Airport just before midday and the man was treated before he was flown to Addenbrooke's Hosptial in Cambridge. The crew landed on a track near the incident.
The medical crew on Anglia One gave the man pain relief and immobilised the patient on to a scoop. They wrapped him in a thermal bubble wrap blanket.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know anything about this incident? Contact Annabelle Dickson on 01603 772426 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Family's anger at sentencing of driver who killed 'kind and caring' nan
- 3 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 4 Two Norfolk hotels named among the best in the country
- 5 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 6 Former policeman to appear in court accused of rape
- 7 Life sentence for convicted rapist who attempted to murder Norfolk woman
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Farmhouse sells at auction after 60 bids - but how much did it go for?
- 10 Councillor accused of making sexist, racist and homophobic jokes online