Man taken to hospital after collision in Thetford
- Credit: Anonymous
A man has been taken to hospital after a collision between a Vauxhall Astra and a Honda in Thetford this afternoon.
Emergency services were called at 12.50pm to the incident on the junction of St Martin's Way and London Road.
One man was treated at the scene by the East of England Ambulance Service Trust, who sent a rapid response vehicle and ambulance crew.
He has been taken to the West Suffolk Hospital, Bury St Edmunds, for further treatment but his condition is not believed to be serious or life threatening.
Two fire engines from Thetford were sent to the scene and cut a person from a car.
You may also want to watch:
The road was closed but reopened at 3.45pm.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 5 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council