Man taken to hospital after being hit by a forklift in Harleston
- Credit: Archant 2013
A man was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being hit with a forklift in Harleston.
An ambulance was called to Speedwell Way and treated a man in his 40s who suffered minor injuries.
The incident happened at 12pm yesterday.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
- 1 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 2 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 3 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 4 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 5 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 6 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 7 Seven of the oldest Norfolk businesses
- 8 Revealed: Travelodge behind multi-million pound hotel development
- 9 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 10 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47