Man taken to hospital after being hit by a forklift in Harleston
- Credit: Archant 2013
A man was taken to hospital with minor injuries after being hit with a forklift in Harleston.
An ambulance was called to Speedwell Way and treated a man in his 40s who suffered minor injuries.
The incident happened at 12pm yesterday.
The man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital for further treatment.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come