Man suffers serious leg injury following crash between motorbike and car at Hillington
- Credit: James Bass
A man has been taken to hospital with a serious leg injury after a crash at Hillington.
Emergency services were called to a crash involving a motorbike and a car on the A148 at about 4.30pm on Thursday, November 16.
Paul Strutt, communication and fundraising officer for the Norfolk Accident Rescue Service (NARS) said critical care paramedic Ryan Warwick attended the incident at 5pm.
After he arrived on scene he found one man with a serious leg injury.
The casualty was sedated and taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital (QEH) in King's Lynn in a stable condition.
You may also want to watch:
A fire crew from King's Lynn also assisted with a road traffic collision on the A148 in Hillington. Crews made vehicles and the scene safe.
- 1 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 2 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 3 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 4 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 5 Woman hurt in hit-and-run crash near school
- 6 Indian variant could hamper roadmap, Norfolk health expert says
- 7 Disabled driver fined £60 for stopping to clean windscreen at hospital
- 8 City step up Skipp Spurs chase
- 9 Norfolk lorry drivers clocked for nearly 200 traffic offences in three days
- 10 Waiting game for parkrun lovers as one Norfolk event closes