Man stable after knife attack in Great Yarmouth
A man remains in a stable condition after being attacked with a knife in Great Yarmouth on Friday night.
The victim suffered serious injuries and was taken to the James Paget University Hospital before later being transferred to the Norfolk and Norwich for treatment.
Police were called to Nelson Road North by paramedics shortly before 11.50pm following reports of an altercation. Officers arrived on scene to find a man had been attacked with a knife, suffering a wound to the chest.
Detecives have now charged two Yarmouth men in connection with the serious assault.
Jordan Robson, 21, of Sackville Close, and Adam James Taylor, 23, of Nelson Road North, have been charged with wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm and affray.
You may also want to watch:
Both men have been remanded in custody and are due to appear at Great Yarmouth Magistrates' Court this morning (Tuesday).
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault