Man’s body found in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A man's body was found in King's Lynn in the early hours of yesterday morning.
Police officers were called to Gayton Road at 5.20am on Monday, March 4.
A police spokesman said: 'We were called at 5.20am following the discovery of a man's body on Gayton Road.
'We are not treating the death as suspicious, and a file will be passed to the coroner in due course.'
The spokesman was unable to say whether the body had been found in a property or on the street.
You may also want to watch:
Do you know what happened? Contact reporter Emily Prince on 01553 778606 or email@example.com.
- 1 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 5 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 6 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 7 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 8 Swathes of new homes for village move step closer with new planning bid
- 9 Farm worker fined after hay bales fall off trailer and hit car
- 10 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen