Man robbed at knifepoint in Great Yarmouth
Police are appealing for information following a robbery in Great Yarmouth which happened yesterday.
At approximately 5.25pm the victim, a man in his 40s, was walking through Row 55, an alleyway between Hall Quay and Howard Street South.
He was then approached by two men, one of whom produced what is currently believed to be a knife. After a short altercation the suspects made off with a silver case containing cash.
The victim sustained minor injuries to his arms and head which did not require hospital treatment.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or has knowledge about the silver case, to contact them.
Anyone with information should contact DC Beth Woollsey at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 4 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 5 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 6 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 7 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 8 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 9 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 10 Body found in the sea at Great Yarmouth