Man robbed at knifepoint in Great Yarmouth
Police are appealing for information following a robbery in Great Yarmouth which happened yesterday.
At approximately 5.25pm the victim, a man in his 40s, was walking through Row 55, an alleyway between Hall Quay and Howard Street South.
He was then approached by two men, one of whom produced what is currently believed to be a knife. After a short altercation the suspects made off with a silver case containing cash.
The victim sustained minor injuries to his arms and head which did not require hospital treatment.
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the incident, or has knowledge about the silver case, to contact them.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact DC Beth Woollsey at Great Yarmouth CID on 101.
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 4 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 7 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 8 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 9 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 10 Two men charged with murder of 23-year-old