Man in a critical condition after car crashes into tree in Aylsham
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A man remains in a critical condition after a serious crash on the A140 at Aylsham.
Norfolk police were called to the incident just after 11pm on Sunday night, after a green MG ZS crashed into a tree.
The male driver was freed from the car by firefighters from Aylsham, Sprowston and North Walsham, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
Police said he remains in hospital in a critical condition.
Emergency services including the air ambulance attended the scene, and the road was reopened at 6am on Monday morning.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the crash or the vehicle before the incident.
• Anyone with information should contact the Norfolk Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 2 Five former MoD homes go up for sale near Norwich
- 3 MP and parents concerned over traffic and parking chaos outside school
- 4 Christmas Lights Walk with toasted marshmallows coming to garden
- 5 Two fires in two hours on mid-Norfolk road
- 6 Councils could spend millions to buy former Aviva office for new HQ
- 7 Blind woman 'humiliated' as restaurant turns her away due to her guide dog
- 8 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 10 The most popular baby names in Norfolk in 2020 are revealed