Man rescued by fire crew after falling into a ditch
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2017
Firefighters from Great Yarmouth rescued a man who had fallen into a ditch in the early hours.
Crews were kept busy with three call-outs in quick succession in the early hours of this morning (Sunday).
At 1.42am a crew from Great Yarmouth fire station assisted a man who fell into a ditch in West Caister. A brigade spokesman said that the firefighters 'manually assisted to recover the man' on West Road.
The Yarmouth firefighters were then called out to assist the police following a crash in the town at 4.28am.
The brigade spokesman said: 'A crew from Great Yarmouth were mobilised to a vehicle fire following a road traffic collision but on arrival it was found that there was no fire and they provided scene safety and assisted the police.'
You may also want to watch:
Then at 7.23am a crew from Great Yarmouth fire station attended an alarm activation, which was found to have been caused by cooking fumes at a property on Standard Place.
- 1 Famous Norwich firm locked in legal battle with Red Bull
- 2 'I couldn't believe my eyes' - snorkeller finds 125-year-old shipwreck
- 3 End of an era as cafe owner hangs up apron after 26 years
- 4 Location revealed for new major music festival with '90s flavour'
- 5 Huge village home with indoor swimming pool for sale for £1.2m
- 6 Former teacher who abused young boys handed 25-year sentence
- 7 Do you recognise this man?
- 8 Norfolk beach ranked among world's top tourist attractions
- 9 Huge Christmas market returning to Norfolk Showground for 2021
- 10 Bus services to be cancelled and changed amid driver shortage