Man remains in custody following death of Hannah Williamson in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Archant
A man arrested in connection with the death of Hannah Williamson in Great Yarmouth is still in police custody.
The man, in his 20s, was arrested in Thetford on Sunday following the death of Miss Williamson on Friday.
The 21-year-old, from Freethorpe and who was a keen dancer and went to Taverham High School, died in Marlborough Terrace.
A post mortem examination proved inconclusive and further tests are due to be carried out as police continue to treat her death as unexplained.
A second man had been arrested and released by police in connection with the incident.
You may also want to watch:
That man, in his 30s, remains under investigation while the enquiry continues.
Anyone with information about the incident is asked to contact Norfolk Constabulary on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Escape to the Country names 'north Norfolk's seaside capital'
- 2 Pretty thatched cafe business on Broads for sale for £75,000
- 3 Anger as woodland used as 'playground and dustbin'
- 4 The areas where Covid rates have fallen the fastest since lockdown began
- 5 Giant Victorian underground reservoir marks supplying city for 150 years
- 6 Report into woman's murder by jealous ex: 'Employers must do more'
- 7 Homes plan to be revealed for former infant school
- 8 'We're all shocked' - Butchers shop attacked by vandals
- 9 'Small number' of staff at town's Tesco test positive for Covid-19
- 10 First look at five new homes released for sale at popular site in Taverham