Man remains in critical condition after crash on A140 at Aylsham
- Credit: ©Archant Photographic 2010
A man remains in a critical condition after a serious crash on the A140 at Aylsham.
Norfolk police were called to the incident just after 11pm on Sunday, August 27, after a green MG ZS crashed into a tree.
The male driver was freed from the car by firefighters from Aylsham, Sprowston and North Walsham, and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital.
A Norfolk police spokesman said: 'The victim is still in hospital and remains in a critical, but stable condition.'
Emergency services including the air ambulance attended the scene, and the road was reopened at 6am on Monday.
You may also want to watch:
Police are keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the crash or the vehicle before the incident.
Anyone with information should call the Norfolk serious collision investigation team on 101.
- 1 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 2 Long tailbacks on A47 due to roadworks and lane closure
- 3 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 4 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 5 Driver stopped by police - 20 minutes after being given court ban
- 6 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 New owners of popular park café set out vision for 'beautiful' venue
- 9 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash