Man re-bailed until December following arrest on suspicion of six-year-old Rikki Neave murder
- Credit: Archant
A 35 year old man arrested on suspicion of the murder of six-year-old Rikki Neave in 1994 has been re-bailed and remains in custody.
James Watson, from Peterborough, was arrested on April 19 and bailed until September 20 but left the country and went to Portugal.
He has been re-bailed until December 20.
Rikki Neave's naked body was found in woodland near his Peterborough home in November 1994. He had been strangled.
The investigation re-opened last year.
A police spokesman confirmed he was in custody.
Anyone with information about Rikki's death 22 years ago should contact police on 01480 425882 or email email@example.com.
- 1 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 2 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 3 Man dies of collapsed lung after 'busy' hospital meant x-ray was missed
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 WATCH: 'Unplayable' delivery from Suffolk bowler goes viral
- 6 'It is a cash cow' - vicar's warning after being slapped with parking fine
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Norfolk garden centre wins 27th gold medal at Chelsea Flower Show
- 9 Farmer says cousin's wedding venue will bring 'criminal activity'
- 10 Major road to close for resurfacing works costing £81,000
Alternatively, you can give information anonymously, via Crimestoppers, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.