Man re-bailed until December following arrest on suspicion of six-year-old Rikki Neave murder
- Credit: Archant
A 35 year old man arrested on suspicion of the murder of six-year-old Rikki Neave in 1994 has been re-bailed and remains in custody.
James Watson, from Peterborough, was arrested on April 19 and bailed until September 20 but left the country and went to Portugal.
He has been re-bailed until December 20.
Rikki Neave's naked body was found in woodland near his Peterborough home in November 1994. He had been strangled.
The investigation re-opened last year.
You may also want to watch:
A police spokesman confirmed he was in custody.
Anyone with information about Rikki's death 22 years ago should contact police on 01480 425882 or email email@example.com.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 6 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 7 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 8 Six North Norfolk beaches awarded blue flag status for summer 2021
- 9 Firefighters ripping out thatch to stop house fire spreading
- 10 City draw up target list
Alternatively, you can give information anonymously, via Crimestoppers, on 0800 555111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org.