Man on run from hospital unit seen in Thetford
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Police have been continuing their search for a man who went missing after failing to return to a secure hospital unit.
John Gladstone, who has convictions for robbery and firearm offences, was seen in a shop in Thetford today.
Gladstone, 34, had been believed to have been camping out in the Diss area.
He failed to return to a secure hospital ward in Ipswich on November 1.
Gladstone is of mixed race, 5ft 10in, of heavy build, and with short black hair.
You may also want to watch:
He was wearing full camouflage clothing, with a camouflage backpack and black boots when he was seen in Thetford.
Gladstone is subject to a detention under the Mental Health Act and is on a life licence following his convictions.
- 1 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 2 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 3 Woman's life 'left in pieces' after being raped while unconscious
- 5 Man in 50s dies after crash between car and bicycle
- 6 'I was in tears': Dentist can keep working despite failing 13 patients
- 7 Builder opens shepherd huts on site with unusual feature
- 8 Masks scrapped 'as early as next month' and over 35s jabs 'soon'
- 9 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 10 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
Call police on 101.