Man left with broken nose after Gorleston assault
A thug broke a Gorleston man's nose when he punched him then kicked his head while he was on the ground.
The victim, in his 40s, was walking home alone along Church Lane, Gorleston, at about 10.45pm on Saturday, December 28.
A group of four men and one woman walked past him, then one of the men confronted the victim and punched him and kicked him about the head.
The victim cannot recall how he got home.
He was taken to hospital for treatment to a broken nose, a severely bruised and swollen left eye and swollen and bruised right eye and grazing and bruising to his forehead and the left side of his face.
You may also want to watch:
The men in the group were described as aged between 17 and 19 years old and the woman had dark hair that was tied back and one of the men had khaki coloured jeans on.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, saw any suspicious activity or has knowledge of it should call PC Richard Temple at Gorleston police station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault