Man left in critical condition after Middleton crash
- Credit: Google
A man was left in a critical condition in hospital last night after a motorcycle crash in Middleton yesterday afternoon.
Police are appealing for any witnesses of the incident, in which the man suffered a serious injury.
The collision involved a red and white Ducati Monster motorbike which left Hill Road and went into a hedge at around 5.30pm. The male rider, from Ipswich, was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn.
Officers want to speak to anyone who may have witnessed this collision or saw the manner of driving of the motorbike on the A47 beforehand. Anyone with any information should contact PC David Moreland at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 2 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 3 Police reopen road following earlier crash
- 4 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 5 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 6 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy
- 7 Shoppers queue for revamped garden centre reopening
- 8 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on Cherries ace
- 10 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes