Man knocks woman to floor and kicks her on Great Yarmouth street
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2014
A man hit a woman over the head and kicked her in the abdomen as she walked along a Great Yarmouth street.
The victim was walking along Dickens Avenue when the man attacked her between 7.30pm and 8.30pm on Friday April 8. He then walked off towards Southgate Road.
The woman was taken to hospital with pain and swelling to her knee, hand, wrist, head and abdomen.
•Anyone who witnessed the incident or has any information about it is asked to contact Norfolk Police on 101 quoting ref 36/28586/16, Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or through their anonymous online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Work started on four new homes without permission
- 2 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 3 Flight bound for Norwich turns back to Aberdeen
- 4 Murder investigation launched after body of man found in Norwich flat
- 5 Holt Hall for sale after years of uncertainty
- 6 Christmas craft, food and gift fair returning to Norfolk estate
- 7 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 8 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision
- 9 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 10 Who can get a Covid booster jab and how can I book one?