Man killed in A149 crash at Repps with Bastwick was from Stalham area
A man who died following a car crash on the A149 at Repps with Bastwick was from the Stalham area.
Police, who said the man was in his 80s, continue to investigate following the crash which happened near the Repps petrol station and junction with St Mark's Close at about 2.45pm on Friday.
As previously reported, a blue Peugeot was involved in a collision with a silver Audi which had been travelling in the opposite direction towards Great Yarmouth.
The male driver of the Peugeot, the man from the Stalham area, was pronounced dead at the scene.
The driver of the Audi suffered minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Norfolk police said the case was now with the coroner.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 7 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Norfolk and Waveney's 30 under 30 - from world-beating athletes to business owners
- 10 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home