Man killed by car on the A140 at Newton Flotman named as Graham Green
- Credit: SIMON FINLAY
The inquest of a man who was killed in a crash on the A140 at Newton Flotman was opened today.
Graham Green was killed on Sunday, December 20 after he was hit by a car while crossing the road.
Emergency services, including the air ambulance, were called just before midday and the road was closed until 2.30pm.
Today's inquest heard how 69-year-old Mr Green, of Ipswich Road in the village, died of injuries consistent with a car crash.
Police have appealed for information relating to the crash and would like to speak to anyone who saw the incident, including a man walking a dog along the A140 at the time of the collision.
•Anyone with any information should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101.
- 1 Driver caught hitting speeds of 119mph on A47
- 2 Homes destroyed after blaze breaks out in terraced housing
- 3 Can you answer these 10 GCSE questions designed for 16-year-olds?
- 4 PICTURES: The best-dressed punters at Fakenham Ladies Day
- 5 Investigation closed after cash stolen from popular attraction
- 6 Fake chefs deliver out-of-date lasagne to Carrow Road ahead of Spurs clash
- 7 More cameras could be on way to fine law-breaking Norfolk motorists
- 8 City burger joint takes beef off the menu
- 9 Crash closes part of B1145 in west Norfolk
- 10 Key worker couple celebrate 'fairy tale' day after winning £32,000 wedding