Man is treated for head injuries after car goes into a ditch in King’s Lynn
- Credit: Archant
A man suffered injuries to his head and hands when the car he was driving came off the road and went into a water-filled ditch last night.
The man, aged around 30, managed to pull himself out of the car after the accident happened on Edward Benefer Way, King's Lynn at around 10.30pm.
Norfolk Accident Rescue Service paramedics and the police were called to the scene.
The man was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in King's Lynn for treatment.
There were no other vehicles involved.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault