Man injured in Fincham motorcycle crash dies
- Credit: Google
A motorcyclist who was seriously injured in a road traffic collision in Fincham last weekend has died.
At around 4.10pm on Sunday, September 8, a blue Triumph motorbike and a red Jaguar XF were in collision on the A1122 High Street.
The male motorcyclist, in his 20s and from Cambridge, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital by air ambulance where he died yesterday afternoon .
Officers are continuing to investigate this collision and want to speak to anyone who witnessed the collision or saw the manner of driving of the vehicles beforehand.
The motorbike was travelling towards Downham Market while the car was travelling in the opposite direction.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact PC Darren Wynne at Swaffham Roads Policing on 101.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 'Red-and-white spray paint doesn't count' - three danger lorries stopped
- 3 Norfolk man found drunk at wheel twice in less than a month
- 4 Norfolk set for dry week with temperatures to rise
- 5 'Second time this year' - Armed police called to Norwich street
- 6 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 7 Why your phone might warn you of a 'terror attack' today
- 8 Hundreds flock to see exotic birds in Yarmouth bushes
- 9 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 10 Hot property - Homes selling just days after being on market