Man injured after being knocked off his bike at roundabout in Yarmouth Road, Norwich
- Credit: Archant
A cyclist suffered minor injuries after being knocked off his bike at a city roundabout.
The incident happened in Norwich at the roundabout on Yarmouth Road at the junction of Pound Lane just before midday on Tuesday (August 29).
Police have appealed for help to trace the driver of the vehicle involved, a burgundy coloured Ford Mondeo, who did not provide his details at the scene.
He is described as being white and aged in his 30s.
Officers are keen to speak to the driver of the vehicle stated as well as anyone who witnessed the collision.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who can help should contact PCSO Paul McAllister at Sprowston Police Station on 101.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 3 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 4 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 5 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 6 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 7 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Residents' anger at Deliveroo motorcycle drivers using pavement shortcut