Man in serious condition in hospital after crash on A17 at Terrington St Clement, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist in his 20s remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital after he suffered multiple injuries when his bike was in collision with a car on the A17 at Terrington St Clement, near King's Lynn.
The man was airlifted to Addenbrooke's hospital in Cambridge, following the accident, which happened at about 3.50pm yesterday at the junction with Station Road.
The crash involved a blue Toyota Auris and a blue Yamaha R6 motorcycle.
The driver of the car did not sustain any injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and fully re-opened at 8pm.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident. Witnesses should contact Swaffham Road Policing unit on 101.
- 1 Massive care village and research park planned for edge of Norwich
- 2 Travellers set up 'unauthorised' camp in popular park
- 3 Mods and rockers taking over Norfolk town for classic bike and scooter meet
- 4 Large aircraft in shape of whale spotted above Norfolk
- 5 Why is Norfolk not introducing a hosepipe ban?
- 6 Dash cams help police prosecute 400 drivers in a year
- 7 Warning to pet owners after chocolate dumped in seaside village
- 8 'Risk of injury' - Aldi recalls product due to safety fears
- 9 'I'm sorry' - Woman behind cancelled festival offers customers £100,000
- 10 Can you spot yourself in the Classic Ibiza crowd at Blickling?