Man in serious condition in hospital after crash on A17 at Terrington St Clement, near King’s Lynn
- Credit: Â©Archant Photographic 2010
A motorcyclist in his 20s remains in a serious but stable condition in hospital after he suffered multiple injuries when his bike was in collision with a car on the A17 at Terrington St Clement, near King's Lynn.
The man was airlifted to Addenbrooke's hospital in Cambridge, following the accident, which happened at about 3.50pm yesterday at the junction with Station Road.
The crash involved a blue Toyota Auris and a blue Yamaha R6 motorcycle.
The driver of the car did not sustain any injuries.
The road was closed while emergency services dealt with the incident and fully re-opened at 8pm.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving manner of either vehicle prior to the incident. Witnesses should contact Swaffham Road Policing unit on 101.
- 1 'Too close to home': Neighbours' shock as body found at Mousehold Heath
- 2 Former hunting lodge for sale for £1.695m with huge lake
- 3 Which? warning to avoid sun cream brand for children
- 4 Never mind the limo - aspiring farmer rides tractor to prom night
- 5 Man suffers injuries after road rage assault near retail park
- 6 Town's long wait for new £37m bypass nearly over as funding agreed
- 7 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 8 Thunderstorms set to put dampener on weekend
- 9 St Benedict's Street restaurant closes due to 'pingdemic'
- 10 Poultry company owner says food industry is at 'crisis point'