Man in his 60s robbed in St Mary’s Church yard in Diss
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 60s was robbed while walking through a church yard.
Police have appealed for witnesses to the incident, which happened Monday, August 21 at around 6.30pm in St Mary's Church yard in Diss.
The victim was approached by a man who grabbed and punched him before stealing between £200 and £300 in cash and a bank card from his pocket.
The suspect is described as white, aged 19-20 years, about 6ft 2in and was wearing a woolly hat.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or noticed a man acting suspiciously in the area around the time stated.
Anyone with information should contact Detective Constable Katy Pointer at Norwich CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers, anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Face masks to be compulsory in shops and public transport, PM announces
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 Norfolk to be battered by winds of up to 65mph as Storm Arwen hits UK
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 A11 northbound closed following crash near Attleborough
- 6 Flood alerts issued for parts of Norfolk due to stormy conditions
- 7 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 8 'It was a shock' - Burglars raid newsagent after smashing window with axe
- 9 Norfolk stately home neighbour dispute sees campsite owner in court
- 10 All I want for Christmas is... a twinkling tractor with fairy lights