Man in his 60s dies in Holt town centre
The air ambulance was called to reports that a man in his 60s was suffering a cardiac arrest in Holt town centre - sadly, the man died.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 9.46am today (August 17) to reports of a man who had experienced a fall in Bull Street, Holt.
'An ambulance, rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended. A man in his 60s was not conscious and breathing.'
A Norfolk police spokesman confirmed that they were called to the scene by the ambulance services.
- 1 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 2 Music-loving dad whose ashes were fired into festival crowd took own life
- 3 'Once in a lifetime catch' - man lands monster fish in Norfolk
- 4 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 5 Norfolk man amongst UK's 12 most wanted
- 6 Council leader arrested after suspected drink driving on Christmas Day
- 7 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 8 Doctors baffled by teenager's horrific long Covid symptoms
- 9 One person taken to hospital after three-car crash on A47
- 10 Obituary: Doctor, and son of Norwich's recycling empire founder, dies aged 69