Man in his 60s dies in Holt town centre
The air ambulance was called to reports that a man in his 60s was suffering a cardiac arrest in Holt town centre - sadly, the man died.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: 'We were called at 9.46am today (August 17) to reports of a man who had experienced a fall in Bull Street, Holt.
'An ambulance, rapid response vehicle, ambulance officer and the East Anglian Air Ambulance attended. A man in his 60s was not conscious and breathing.'
A Norfolk police spokesman confirmed that they were called to the scene by the ambulance services.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Missing man found by off-duty police officer
- 2 £5m roadworks on A47 cause delays - and months more to come
- 3 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 4 Man jailed for 24 years for raping and sexually assaulting two girls
- 5 Three Norfolk hotels named among the best for romance in the UK
- 6 'One of life's gentlemen' - Neighbours describe killer's double life
- 7 Couple in 80s given hospital treatment after alleged assault in village
- 8 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 9 The rise and fall of a beloved Norfolk wildlife park
- 10 New owner of business park could have lost trade without purchase