Man in his 60s dies following a crash near Chatteris
A man in his 60s has died following a car crash in Cambridgeshire.
Police, three fire crews and paramedics were called to a collision involving two cars on the A142 near Chatteris at about 10am yesterday (Saturday).
Magpas medical staff could not save the man and he died at the scene, a spokesman said today.
A woman in her 60s was taken by land ambulance to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge with chest injuries and her condition is not thought to be serious.
Paramedics treated the driver of the second car at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
The crash happened between the B1098 and Wenny Road and the road was blocked until mid-afternoon.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 8 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 9 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 10 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants