Man in his 20s dies in A1067 collision
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 20s has died following a four vehicle crash on the A1067 near Great Witchingham.
Police were called to a collision between a white VW Caddy van, a red Honda Civic, a black Vauxhall Corsa, and a grey Seat Ateca on the Fakenham Road shortly before 9am this morning.
The driver of the van sadly died at the scene.
The occupants of the other vehicles sustained minor injuries.
The fire and ambulance services, and the air ambulance, also attended the collision.
You may also want to watch:
The road remains closed.
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or has information concerning the driving of any of the vehicles prior to the incident.
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17
Witnesses should contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team (SCIT) at Wymondham on 101.