Man in 60s robbed at knifepoint at Market Gates Shopping Centre in Great Yarmouth
A man in his 60s was robbed at knifepoint in Great Yarmouth last week after he was approached by four men.
The incident happened on Tuesday, December 13 between 1.05pm and 1.30pm on a stairwell in the Market Gates Shopping Centre.
He was grabbed by one of the suspects while another pointed a knife at him.
His wallet was taken from his back pocket and £40 in cash was stolen.
The robbery took place in the stairwell which leads to the Boulevard cafe underneath the shopping centre. The victim was shaken by the incident but uninjured.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the incident or has information concerning it.
Witnesses should contact Detective Constable Gill Dawson at Great Yarmouth CID on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Two men in critical condition as multiple people stabbed
- 2 Fire crews rush to a crash near Norfolk village
- 3 Police swoop on Norwich address
- 4 Secluded Broads farmhouse in almost 11 acres goes up for sale
- 5 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
- 6 Norwich cat torturer who murdered pensioner ‘planned to carry on killing’
- 7 'Like a horror film' - Friends left terrified after being followed in woods
- 8 Plans for seven new supermarkets in Norfolk - but where will they be?
- 9 Police called after elderly, sick seal attacked with stones
- 10 Mum's heartfelt tribute to daughter who died in A47 collision