Man in 20s killed in collision in Lowestoft
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A man has died after a crash in Tom Crisp Way in Lowestoft.
Police and ambulance crews were called just after 11.35am to reports that a motorcycle had been in collision with a Ford Focus.
Attempts were made to save the life of the motorcyclist but he died at the scene. The casualty is believed to be a man in his 20s.
The road will remain closed while police complete their investigations.
Anyone who witnessed the collision or who saw either vehicle prior to the crash is asked to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team at Suffolk Police on 101.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 3 Hundreds of volunteers search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 4 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 5 Family's distress as Covid rules force double-jabbed mother into isolation
- 6 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 7 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 8 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 9 Man defrauded more than £1.3m from Norfolk firm to fund gambling addiction
- 10 Glamping site approval despite highway safety concerns