Man in 20s dies in crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision between a car and a van on the B1145.
Police were called at 8:39am today (Tuesday) to the incident involving a Volvo S40 and a van, which happened on the B1145 near Great Massingham.
The man in his 20s died at the scene, while the van driver was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital at King's Lynn with minor injuries.
The road was closed between the Gayton crossroads and the Great Massingham crossroads while police dealt with the incident. The road has now been reopened.
Fire crews from Massingham, King's Lynn North and South left the area after making the scene and vehicles safe.
Officers are urging anyone who may have witnessed the collision, had dashcam footage, or saw the manner of driving of either of the vehicles prior to the incident, to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting CAD 78 on Tuesday 31 December 2019.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 6 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 7 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 8 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
- 9 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 10 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault