Man in 20s dies in crash
- Credit: Archant
A man has died following a collision between a car and a van on the B1145.
Police were called at 8:39am today (Tuesday) to the incident involving a Volvo S40 and a van, which happened on the B1145 near Great Massingham.
The man in his 20s died at the scene, while the van driver was taken to the Queen Elizabeth Hospital at King's Lynn with minor injuries.
The road was closed between the Gayton crossroads and the Great Massingham crossroads while police dealt with the incident. The road has now been reopened.
Fire crews from Massingham, King's Lynn North and South left the area after making the scene and vehicles safe.
Officers are urging anyone who may have witnessed the collision, had dashcam footage, or saw the manner of driving of either of the vehicles prior to the incident, to contact the Serious Collision Investigation Team on 101 quoting CAD 78 on Tuesday 31 December 2019.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council