Man hurt while working on power cables
- Credit: Archant
The Health and Safety Executive is investigating after a man was injured in an accident whilst working on power cables.
Police and ambulances were called to reports a man had suffered a head injury at a property in the Ringstead Road area south of Thornham at around 11.30am on Tuesday.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: "I can confirm that we responded to an emergency call regarding an incident on Ringstead Road, Choseley.
"We sent an ambulance and a rapid response car to the scene. An East Anglian air ambulance also attended. One patient was transported to Queen Elizabeth Hospital for further care."
The Health and Safety Executive said: "HSE are aware of the incident and are investigating.”
You may also want to watch:
The worker remains in hospital.
- 1 'It's not even that short' - schoolboy, 14, put in isolation due to haircut
- 2 Part of A47 closed after concerns for woman’s welfare
- 3 Holidaymakers rescued after boat lodged under bridge
- 4 Bargain Hunt films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 5 Fresh calls for action over 'unacceptable' queues at A11 roundabout
- 6 'Someone will get hurt' - Frustration over pothole near Norwich surgery
- 7 Nick Knowles joins outcry as Norfolk police told to close Twitter accounts
- 8 Photo shows car inches from knocking cyclist off road
- 9 Administrators appointed at AF Biomass
- 10 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast