Man taken to hospital after crash on rural road
- Credit: Adrian Cable
A man had to be taken to hospital following a crash between two cars close to a South Norfolk village.
Emergency services were called to Mile Road near Bunwell at 8.20am today (April 12) after a collision at the junction with Hall Road.
One person was trapped following the crash between a Honda Jazz car and a Ford Ka at the crossroads which is on a straight section of the rural road leading into the village of Bunwell.
Fire crews from Attleborough and Wymondham were called to free the trapped casualty and help ambulance crews.
One man was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich Hospital but his injuries are not thought to be serious.
You may also want to watch:
The accident occurred on the part of the road where a two-vehicle crash occurred in January.
• Keep up to date with all the latest travel news via our live traffic map.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 3 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 4 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 5 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 8 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 9 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 10 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer