Man found with head injuries in Great Yarmouth dies aged 34
- Credit: Submitted
A 34-year-old man found with head injuries in Great Yarmouth has died.
Thomas Conway was discovered on Wednesday, August 31 at around 9.50pm, on St Nicholas Road, suffering from serious head injuries.
He was taken to James Paget Hospital, before being transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, where he died on Sunday morning.
Police are continuing with investigations into how Mr Conway suffered the injuries.
Detective Chief Inspector Marie James, of the Major Investigations Team, said: 'Mr Conway has died as a result of a head injury but it is not clear at this time how he sustained such an injury and we would be keen to speak with anyone who saw him at any point on Wednesday 31 August.
You may also want to watch:
'I am investigating the circumstances that led to the death of Mr Conway and trying to establish a clear picture of his movements on that day and would welcome any information which may help the case.'
Anybody with any information should contact the MIT on 101, or anonymously get in touch with Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 3 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk
- 6 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 7 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 8 'It's a blow for the community' - Day centre closes after 43 years
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 9 long walking trails to explore in Norfolk