Man found with head injuries in Great Yarmouth dies aged 34
- Credit: Submitted
A 34-year-old man found with head injuries in Great Yarmouth has died.
Thomas Conway was discovered on Wednesday, August 31 at around 9.50pm, on St Nicholas Road, suffering from serious head injuries.
He was taken to James Paget Hospital, before being transferred to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge, where he died on Sunday morning.
Police are continuing with investigations into how Mr Conway suffered the injuries.
Detective Chief Inspector Marie James, of the Major Investigations Team, said: 'Mr Conway has died as a result of a head injury but it is not clear at this time how he sustained such an injury and we would be keen to speak with anyone who saw him at any point on Wednesday 31 August.
'I am investigating the circumstances that led to the death of Mr Conway and trying to establish a clear picture of his movements on that day and would welcome any information which may help the case.'
Anybody with any information should contact the MIT on 101, or anonymously get in touch with Crimestoppers on 0800 555111.
- 1 'Absolute insanity' - Village' in massive backlash to homes plan
- 2 The most beautiful places to live in Norfolk - according to estate agents
- 3 Eight dogs up for adoption at a Norfolk rehoming centre
- 4 East Norfolk road closed with firefighters at the scene
- 5 'I listen to science': City folk hit back at anti-vax protests
- 6 Emergency services at scene of crash near A47 in Norwich
- 7 Mum describes heartache year on from daughter's tragic death
- 8 Builder of 15 years puts down tools and opens smokehouse restaurant
- 9 Police on hand as anti-vaccine protesters gather in city
- 10 Hope for WASPI women as MPs back compensation call