Man found with head injuries in Great Yarmouth
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2011
Detectives are investigating the circumstances after a man was found with head injuries in Great Yarmouth last week.
The East of England Ambulance service was called to St Nicholas Road in Great Yarmouth at approximately 9.50pm on Wednesday, August 31.
A man in his 30s was found with serious head injuries and taken to James Paget Hospital before being transferred to Addenbrookes.
Detective Sergeant Graeme Talbot said: 'It is not clear at this time how the man came to be injured, however, we are investigating the possibility he may have been involved in some kind of altercation.
'I am keen to hear from anyone who may have seen the man in the St Nicholas Road or Wellesley Road areas prior to being found. He is described as being white, in his 30s, with long light brown hair and a goatee beard wearing dark clothing.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information should contact Great Yarmouth CID by calling 101.
Alternatively contact independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111 or via their online form at http://www.crimestoppers-uk.org/.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 9 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each