Man found dead on bus in Colney - but death is not suspicious, police say
- Credit: Archant Â© 2011
Police have confirmed that a man was found dead on a bus in Colney this morning.
Emergency services were called to Colney Lane just before 6.15am, where they found a man unconscious and not breathing.
Two ambulance crews attended the scene but he was declared dead at the scene.
A spokesperson for Norfolk Constabulary said that they were called following 'concerns for the safety of a bus passenger'.
'Police and paramedics attended and the man was sadly pronounced dead at the scene,' they added.
They said that the death was not being treated as suspicious and a file would be prepared for the coroner.
First buses tweeted to warn passengers that there were delays to all hospital services - the pink, blue and orange lines - due a 'passenger incident' on one of their buses.
- 1 Work from home, masks and NHS passes: New Covid rules explained
- 2 Woman to stand trial accused of causing death by careless driving
- 3 Norfolk man arranged sexual exploitation of teen victim
- 4 Action taken against cold callers who left homeowner 'freaked out'
- 5 Boris Johnson tells people to work from home as Covid 'Plan B' confirmed
- 6 Diners showered with glass after man smashes pub window
- 7 Virus expert says Omicron is 'unstoppable' and backs 'Plan B' rules
- 8 Pub transformed into 'breathtaking' family home for sale for almost £1m
- 9 Police called after illegally parked delivery driver blocks bus routes
- 10 Missing Beccles woman Jaime Larter, 42, found
They said they expected 20 minute delays to the services.