Man found dead in Great Yarmouth hotel room by staff
A man was found dead in his Great Yarmouth hotel room after staff became concerned he had not collected his post.
Donal Meagher had been staying at the Ravenswood Hotel, on Nelson Road South, since September 12.
When hotel staff entered his room on December 12, which may have been up to a week after he was last seen, he was found unresponsive on his bed.
Paramedics were called but the 52-year-old was declared dead at the scene.
Norfolk coroner William Armstrong yesterday opened and adjourned an inquest into Mr Meagher's death.
You may also want to watch:
The cause of death has not yet been confirmed.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 'Max Factor lady' - Tributes to adored gran who died in M11 layby
- 3 Ghosts of business past: Empty shop units for rent for £100,000
- 4 Warning over 'Amazon' cold call recordings scam in Norfolk
- 5 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 6 'Oh no, not another one' - lake drowning triggers soul-searching over safety
- 7 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 8 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 9 Pub has to close indefinitely as town cleans up after floods
- 10 City recruitment chief linked with Boro exit