Man exposes himself to elderly woman in Pulham St Mary
A man exposed himself to an elderly woman in a south Norfolk village.
Police are appealing for information following the incident, which happened in Pulham St Mary between 12.30pm and 12.45pm on Friday, June 29.
The man who was driving a black car stayed in his vehicle, and initially engaged the lady in conversation, before exposing himself.
The offender was white, with a plump face and plump legs, short dark hair that was slightly receding. He was about 40 years of age and wore brown shorts.
PC Tim Tyler, beat manager for the Harleston area, said: 'Incidents of this kind are very distressing to victims of all ages and I am very keen to identify the person responsible.'
Officers would like to hear from anyone who may have noticed anything suspicious in the area between the times stated or from anyone with information in relation to the suspect.
Contact PC Tim Tyler at Harleston Police Station on 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Meet the man behind a morbid new craze
- 2 Long stretch of A47 closed overnight due to crash
- 3 Norfolk pub gets booked up every Sunday for its roast dinner platters
- 4 18 sights you will remember from Norfolk in the 1980s
- 5 Villagers hope to take on land near their homes
- 6 New operators take over at council-owned leisure centre
- 7 Norwich venue offering Afternoon Cheese and it looks incredible
- 8 Renewed objections to demolition of pub empty for a decade
- 9 Custom-built six-bedroom home with indoor slide on the market for £900,000
- 10 A47 reopens after serious crash