Man exposed himself to woman in Lowestoft
POLICE in Lowestoft are looking for a man who exposed himself to a 42-year-old woman in Pinewood Avenue at about 2.10pm on Monday.
The woman was at the bus stop near the junction with Hawthorn Avenue when she saw the man, who was smoking, expose himself after he had walked from the Westwood Avenue end of the road.
He was aged in his mid 30s to mid 40s, about 5ft 7in, had a slim build with short shaved dark hair. He was wearing a black shirt and trousers.
Anyone who saw the incident or who has any information about the man involved is asked to call PC 1506 Coles at Lowestoft on 01986 835300.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 7 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 8 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 9 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night