Man dies after 'medical incident' on Yarmouth seafront
- Credit: James Bass
A man in his 60s has died on Great Yarmouth seafront, police have confirmed.
A fleet of emergency vehicles were called to Marine Parade in Great Yarmouth on Wednesday (September 22) just before 1.15pm following reports a man had collapsed after suffering a medical episode.
Paramedics attended but despite treatment the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
The incident happened close to Majestic Amusements, with police attending to keep the public at a distance.
People at the scene described witnessing a man receiving CPR.
A fire crew from Great Yarmouth also attended and provided screening for medical teams.
The East of England Ambulance Service confirmed it was called at 1.04pm to reports of a person with a medical emergency, and sent a community first responder, two ambulances, and an ambulance officer.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 Norfolk RSPCA store appears on Rip Off Britain
- 3 Nicole Kidman donates £10k to Norfolk dad's charity walk
- 4 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 5 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 6 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 7 Revealed: The cheapest towns in Norfolk to buy a home
- 8 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 9 Chantry Place 'close to finalising deals' with four major brands
- 10 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"