Man in his 70s dies following Keswick crash
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s has died more than a month after the car he was a passenger in was involved in a collision near Norwich.
The man, who was the front seat passenger of a red Nissan Note, died at Addenbroke's Hospital on Saturday, prompting a fresh appeal from police for information on the crash which happened on January 25.
The Nissan and a black Ford Focus collided at the junction of the B1113 and Low Road - at the entrance to the Harford Bridge Park and Ride - at approximately 12.30pm.
The occupants of the Nissan included a driver and two passengers.
The driver suffered back and seatbelt injuries whilst both passengers suffered serious injuries.
The driver of the Focus received minor injuries and was cared for at the scene.
And firefighters had to remove a roof from one of the vehicles to free two people.
- 1 'God's waiting room' - Norfolk town is country's pensioner hotspot
- 2 Former vicarage set in one acre is up for sale - and it needs some TLC
- 3 World record? 24 ducklings spotted waddling through Norfolk village
- 4 Restaurant apologises after boy hospitalised with allergic reaction
- 5 Thetford homes left with 'significant' damage following blaze
- 6 George Ezra to host album launch show in Norwich
- 7 Star-studded line-up announced for free Norfolk festival
- 8 Interactive and immersive dinosaur attraction opening in Norfolk this month
- 9 Heaven & Hell: David Whiteley and Amelia Reynolds
- 10 Norfolk-born entrepreneur is second richest person in country
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have dashcam footage of the incident. Anyone with information should contact PC Gary Balme at Wymondham Road Policing on 101.