Man in his 70s dies following Keswick crash
- Credit: Archant
A man in his 70s has died more than a month after the car he was a passenger in was involved in a collision near Norwich.
The man, who was the front seat passenger of a red Nissan Note, died at Addenbroke's Hospital on Saturday, prompting a fresh appeal from police for information on the crash which happened on January 25.
The Nissan and a black Ford Focus collided at the junction of the B1113 and Low Road - at the entrance to the Harford Bridge Park and Ride - at approximately 12.30pm.
The occupants of the Nissan included a driver and two passengers.
The driver suffered back and seatbelt injuries whilst both passengers suffered serious injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The driver of the Focus received minor injuries and was cared for at the scene.
And firefighters had to remove a roof from one of the vehicles to free two people.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 6 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who may have witnessed the collision or may have dashcam footage of the incident. Anyone with information should contact PC Gary Balme at Wymondham Road Policing on 101.